No related posts.
- Filed under:
Thanks to our sponsors
Recently Posted Jobs
Listen to the latest Talking Headways Podcast
Word On The Street
“Parking minimums are always the wrong way to deal with a parking problem. They are only popular because the costs are hidden and perceived to apply to someone else.”
– Daniel In response to "De Blasio Team Gradually Beefing Up Its Parking Reform Proposals"
- Monday, March 2
- Tuesday, March 3
- 1:00 pmNew York City Council Committee on Transportation Hearing
- 4:00 pmCross Harbor Freight Program Draft Environmental Impact Statement Public Hearing (Queens)
- 6:30 pmProblem Solvers @ NY Transit Museum: “Fix & Fortify: MTA Successes” (rescheduled from January)
- 6:30 pmBrooklyn Community Boards 7 & 14 Joint Transportation Committee Meeting