It’s a busy week on the livable streets calendar. Join Vision Zero town hall meetings in Brooklyn and the Bronx, attend community board meetings considering new bike corrals, offer your input about the Jamaica Bay Greenway or Franklin Avenue, and learn about the new protected bike lane on the Pulaski Bridge.
Check the full calendar  a complete list of goings-on. Here are the details:
- Monday: Brooklyn Community Board 7’s transportation committee will discuss a bike corral  proposed for Seventh Avenue at 15th Street. 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Join DOT and Bronx Council Member Ritchie Torres for a discussion of Vision Zero  to share your concerns, ideas, and feedback. 6:00 p.m.
- Also Tuesday: The City Council is hosting a Vision Zero town hall  with city officials at Brooklyn Borough Hall. 7:00 p.m.
- More Tuesday: DOT will present to Manhattan Community Board 11’s transportation committee about street safety and improvements to connections to Randall’s Island . 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: DOT is hosting the latest in a series of workshops focused on the Jamaica Bay Greenway  to gather input on connecting the greenway route through Brooklyn and Queens. 6:30 p.m.
- Also Wednesday: Manhattan Community Board 8’s transportation committee  will hear a request for a bike corral on E. 60th Street and discuss the status of bike lanes on the Roosevelt Island Bridge. 6:30 p.m.
- More Wednesday: DOT is hosting a workshop to gather input on traffic safety on Franklin Avenue  between Atlantic Avenue and Empire Boulevard in Brooklyn. 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: Queens Community Board 2 will hear a presentation from DOT Borough Commissioner Dalila Hall on the planned protected bike lane on the Pulaski Bridge . 7:00 p.m.
Keep an eye on the calendar for updated listings. Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line .