Short Talks, Big Ideas: Transportation Innovations
Presented by the Rudin Center for Transportation Policy and Management
What’s new in transportation? Join the NYU Rudin Center for this high-energy series of short talks about how we’re using, improving and thinking about the future of transportation. Several speakers will make short presentations about new projects and concepts, followed by networking and refreshments. Confirmed speakers include:
– Stephanie Camay, URS, Public involvement in transportation projects
– Guillaume Charny-Brunet, FaberNovel, 6 Billion Rides
– Jeff Forcozo, Owner, Jeff Ferzoco Design and Senior Fellow, RPA, Mapping innovation
– Jeannie Kwon, MTA Capital Construction
– Bob Leonard, EarthGarage, Sustainable personal vehicles
– Alexis Perrotta, Columbia University, Can social fares improve NYCT?
– Anthony Townsend, NYU Wagner, Bike census
– Chris Whong, NYU Wagner, Baltimore Circulatorbuddy
Register at the link below, and join the discussion on Twitter at #BigIdeas13.
This event is co-sponsored by the University Transportation Research Center.