Hosted by Councilmember Stephen Levin (33rd District, Brooklyn) and co-hosted by Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney, NY State Senator Daniel Squadron, NY State Senator Martin Dilan, and Assemblymember Joe Lentol.
In cooperation with the NYC Department of Transportation and the 94th Police Precinct.
1. Immediate actions for pedestrian, cyclist, and automobile safety on McGuinness/Greenpoint Ave intersection and corridors.
2. Acknowledgement and update of 94th efforts to curb speeding.
3. Automated Speed Enforcement. Cameras, Pilots and City Wide Initiatives
4. Cyclists – additional lanes, Pulaski Bridge route, parking. – Plans and additional needs.
5. Initiation of a Long Island – City North Brooklyn – Manhattan Bus loop.
6. Long Term Transportation Plan for the Neighborhood