This Week: A Conversation With Manhattan DA Cy Vance
This week in livable streets events, a conversation and Q&A with Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance. Also, the MTA and NYMTC continue to hold public meetings on Metro-North expansion and the 2040 Regional Transportation Plan, respectively, and DOT presents a proposal to calm traffic on Lefferts Boulevard.
- Tuesday: The MTA will host a public information session with updates on proposed Metro-North service in the east Bronx, including four stations that would serve Morris Park, Co-op City, Hunts Point and Parkchester, providing connections to Penn Station, Westchester and Connecticut. 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: The New York Metropolitan Transportation Council holds a Brooklyn open house on the 2040 Regional Transportation Plan, the 25-year blueprint for multi-modal transportation strategies and investments in the NYMTC region. 4 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday: Another NYMTC RTP 2040 open house, this time in Queens. 4 to 8 p.m.
- Also Thursday: NYC DOT will present a traffic calming plan for Lefferts Boulevard to Queens Community Board 10. 7:45 p.m.
- Friday: The Center for New York City Law’s Breakfast Series will feature a conversation and Q&A with Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance. 8:15 a.m. RSVP requested.
Keep an eye on the calendar for updated listings. Got an event we should know about? Drop us a line.