NYMTC 2040 Regional Transportation Plan — Manhattan Open House & Webinar
- September 24, 2012 - 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Overview presentations will be offered at 4:15 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- New York Metropolitan Transportation Council
199 Water St. (bet. Fulton & John Sts.), 22nd Floor
- More Info
- New York Metropolitan Transportation Council (pdf)
- The 4:15 presentation will be offered as a webinar. The event will be available on www.NYMTC-RTP.org for future viewing
Help Plan the Region’s Transportation Future!
Join us at upcoming Open Houses
Share your ideas and comments on the 2040 Regional Transportation Plan
This Plan will be the 25-year blueprint for multi-modal transportation strategies and investments in the NYMTC region, which includes the five boroughs of New York City; the lower Hudson Valley counties of Putnam, Rockland and Westchester; and Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island.
Join us at an open house to:
- share ideas that could help to shape the Plan
- provide comment on the existing trends and issues related to the Plan
- tell us what you think of proposed projects, proposals & studies
- review the regional goals and their outcomes
- learn more about the Council’s Shared Vision