NYMTC 2040 Regional Transportation Plan — Bronx Open House & Webinar
Help Plan the Region’s Transportation Future!
Join us at upcoming Open Houses
Share your ideas and comments on the 2040 Regional Transportation Plan
This Plan will be the 25-year blueprint for multi-modal transportation strategies and investments in the NYMTC region, which includes the five boroughs of New York City; the lower Hudson Valley counties of Putnam, Rockland and Westchester; and Nassau and Suffolk counties on Long Island.
Join us at an open house to:
- share ideas that could help to shape the Plan
- provide comment on the existing trends and issues related to the Plan
- tell us what you think of proposed projects, proposals & studies
- review the regional goals and their outcomes
- learn more about the Council’s Shared Vision