- Ray Kelly Orders NYPD to Track Bike-Ped Crashes (News)
- Cuomo Admits There’s Still No Plan to Pay for Tappan Zee Bridge (LoHud)
- In Wake of Tix Fix Scandal, Cops Start to Show Up to Traffic Court, Get Convictions (Post)
- Staten Island Woman Dies Saving Grandson From Hit-And-Run Driver (Post)
- NYT Debate Features Lots of Support For Densification of L.A.
- Kips Bay Service Road to Become Pedestrian Plaza for the Summer (DNAinfo)
- Here’s a Traffic Safety Plan Everyone Can Get Behind (News)
- Lincoln Center Opens New Pedestrian Bridge (WSJ)
- Photo Blog Turns Its Camera to Commuter Rail (NYT)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Streetsblog will be on a light publishing schedule today.