- Delancey Claims Another Life: Driver Kills 12-Year-Old Dashane Santana (Gothamist, Post)
- Squadron, Stringer, Chin: City Must Do More to Prevent Next Delancey Street Death (Gothamist, DNA)
- SUV Driver Crashes, Flips Onto Sidewalk on Linden Boulevard (News)
- Meanwhile, the Post Hails NYPD for Ticketing “Crazy Cyclists”
- TWU Now Working Without a Contract; Samuelsen Trains Fire on Cuomo (News, NY1)
- MTR: Bloomberg Was a Champ Last Week; Joan McDonald a Chump
- Markowitz Aide Carlo Scissura Has a Record-Setting War Chest for 2013 Beep Bid (Post)
- The Times Asks: Will Expanding Waistlines Ruin Transit?
- Billboard Bedlam! Ad Edifice Collapses Onto BQE, Causing Massive Traffic Jam (DNA, News, Gothamist)
- NYPD Too Ineffective to Stop Illegal Parking on Baltic Street Sidewalk (Bklyn Spoke)
Streetsblog will be offline in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, but we’ve got one more post coming before returning to a regular publishing schedule tomorrow.