- Cuomo on New Tappan Zee: “I Don’t Want To Hear About The Problems” (LoHud)
- Prospect Park Bike Crash Victim Sues City for $3M (Post)
- Federal Aid to Help Complete Lower Manhattan East River Greenway (WSJ)
- Brownsville Elementary School Organizes Walking School Buses to Get Kids Home Safely (News)
- Ratner Unveils New, Modular Design for Atlantic Yards Tower (NYT)
- Upper East Siders Want Crackdown on Commercial Cyclists (DNAinfo)
- Staten Island Electeds to Rally Against Tolls (Advance)
- Marty Golden v. Daniel Squadron: A Residential Parking Permit Debate (Bklyn Daily 1, 2)
- Bronx Community Boards Discuss Fidler Bike Lane Outreach Bill (Bx Times)
- East Side Access Worker Killed by Falling Concrete (News, NYT)
- The MTA Might Need Another $15B If It Wants Protection From Climate Change (Transpo Nation)
More headlines at Streetsblog Capitol Hill
Streetsblog will be on a light publishing schedule today. All our editors and reporters are in NYC for our annual business strategy and planning session. We also have a crack team of freelancers covering Scott Stringer’s transportation conference and will bring you highlights and analysis on Monday.
And one more thing: Thanks to everyone who made it out to Bike Habitat in Brooklyn last night for our “Streets of the Future” benefit! We had a blast.