Manhattan Community Board 6 Meeting on 34th Street Transitway and 1st Ave/2nd Ave Select Bus Service
The monthly meeting of the Manhattan Community Board 6 Public Safety, Environment and Transportation Committee. On the agenda:
- a. Continued discussion on 1st & 2nd Aves SBS designs. Reso.
- b. Continued discussion for implementing a Surface Transportation Plan Study for Midtown Manhattan. Reso.
- c. Department of Transportation and MTA/TA to make a presentation on the 34th Street Transit Way. Reso.
- d. Discussion: Assembly bill A10201 – in relation to establishing a bus lane demonstration program to enforce restrictions on the use of bus lanes, by means of bus lane photo devices; & providing for the repeal of such provisions upon expiration. Reso.
- e. Discussion: Assembly bill A00863 – in relation to commercial bicycles. Reso.
- f. Discussion: City Council Intro. 754-2005 – in relation to the use of bicycles for commercial purposes.
- g. Committee to consider MTA/TA Bus Layover Area E. of 32nd St. (one way East) btw Lexington & 3rd Aves.
- h. Budget Priorities
- i. Old/new business