Street Renaissance: How You Can Transform New York City Streets
How can you help win better streets? Neighborhood activists, professional planners, and experienced advocates share their secrets for success in a panel discussion and presentation.
Moderated by Aaron Naparstek of Streetsblog.org, this panel discussion featuring New York City’s most successful neighborhood change-makers will provide inspiring and practical lessons about how New Yorkers can transform the public realm.
- Christine Berthet (Clinton Hells Kitchen Coalition for Pedestrian Safety)
- Joshua David (Friends of the High Line)
- Penny Lee (Department of City Planning)
- Milton Puryear (Brooklyn Greenway Initiative)
- Paul Steely White (Transportation Alternatives)
- Robert Witherwax (Grand Army Plaza Coalition)
- Elizabeth Yeampierre (United Puerto Rican Organization of Sunset Park)
- Chauncy Young (Highbridge Community Life Center)